- Assist in managing spare parts (Electric & Hydraulic)
- Responsible for technical support, and report writing
- Assists in Sales and Field operations
- Degree holder in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- Good knowledge in electrical/mechanical engineering
- HK driving license (Vehicle Classification Codes 1 & 2) preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Mechanic, Field Service
- Maintains and repairs of a variety of rental equipment involving mechanical, hydraulics, and diesel, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Assists in familiarizing and training customer on equipments.
- Demonstrates orientation toward excellent customer service by conducting daily activities, communications and interactions in a cooperative, positive and professional manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mechanical, hydraulic, diesel, pneumatic and electrical repairs involving complex equipment, tools, and vehicles preferred
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
- Ability to diagnose complex mechanical problems and successfully repair the equipment.
- Should be skilled in the use of modern engineering tools and industry-standard techniques.
If you have relevant industry experience, but none of the jobs currently available interest you. Please send your resume to email@example.com.