From commercial construction to hospitals, schools and facilities maintenance applications, the RS Series can be used virtually anywhere there's work to be done. The ruggedness of the RS Series make these machines extremely reliable. It's the value you need without sacrificing performance and quality.
Low Cost of Ownership
- Only 4 hydraulic hoses — greatly reduced chance of hydraulic leaks
- Passive pothole protection — no moving parts to wear out, repair or replace
- Lower replacement cost — re-buildable motor controller is protected against electrical surges and includes a green light indicating health
- Electric drive— industries-leading duty cycles made longer life on battery charge
- 0.9m deck extension— provides up and over access and enables platform to accommodate drywall, etc.
- 9.75m platform height and 320kg capacity
- Smooth, proportional control of drive and lift
- Durable non-marking tires
- Fold-down guardrails — enables passage through double doorways or under low obstructions